Notice: Undefined variable: logostr in /home/erindipity/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-nutrition-and-print-for-recipes-by-edamam/edamam.php on line 1448
I love strawberries. And I LOVE cheesecake. So when I saw the recipes on Pinterest for them, I thought, “Wow, that looks sooo good!”
I know there are a lot of different recipes for these out there, so I went and did it my own way, which was quick and easy.
First, I got out my strawberry huller. I have this one which makes the job fast. Wash and hull the strawberries.
Then, I got this premade cheesecake mixture from Philadelphia Cream Cheese brand. Put some of the cheesecake mix into a piping bag (I used these by Wilton). Pipe enough in to have a little coming out of the top.
Then roll the top in graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate until serving. That’s it – easy, right?
You can also drizzle some chocolate over them as well for added sophistication.
Have you tried these? What tips do you have for making these?
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Per Serving 155 calories
Fat 2 g
Carbs 36 g
Protein 3 g
- 2 pounds strawberries
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheesecake filling
- graham cracker crumbs
- Wash and hull the strawberries
- Put some cheesecake mixture into a piping bag.
- Pipe into strawberries, filling until a little over the top
- Roll cheesecake showing out of strawberry in the graham cracker crumbs
- Refrigerate until serving